Tuesday, November 03, 2009



Feel like going on the random trip NOW!!

Nic, I don't think you'll be reading this but.. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT.



My heart's running wild I need to:

go on an adventure,
hop on a bus to nowhere, (longggg rides!)
shop,
do something random,
find inspiration for coursework (or just inspiration),
find a nice place for reflection,
stay out after midnight,
go on an eating trip,
spend a whole day out doing anything/everything music-related,
do some outdoor painting/sketching,
let my legs (not my mind) bring me to anyplace.



The last Idea sounds pretty interesting. I'm gonna start from home and walk and walk and walk to.. wheverever my legs bring me to. I shall not decide the destination and just think about walking towards the right or the left, forward or backwards. Anybody's welcome to join me anytime you want!!

Sometimes I think my brain is filled with too much of these stuff. Doesn't take a genius to know I like moving around & I'm fidgety.
But no, I don't like sports.



WELL I DON'T CARE I JUST NEED TO GET OUT OF THE HOUSE
OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT

This room makes me feel sick.

No comments: